Freud 95-100 5-Piece Cabinet Door Bit Set with 99-510 Panel Bit Review

Freud 95-100 5-Piece Cabinet Door Bit Set with 99-510 Panel Bit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I received the Freud raised pannel bit set, I was very anxious to try it out.The bit set included a very detailed booklet on making raised pannel doors - I found it to be quite useful and a nice surprise.Thereverse glue joint bit works very well - I have been using biscuits up tothis point, but I think I will use this bit for any future pannel glue ups. It took about 10 minutes to set it up for the first time - but it worksreally well and I can run boards through very quickly. The rail and stilebits are exactly what I was expecting - a high quality set that producesclean, sharp edges and a tight mating joint. The raised pannel bit itselfwas pretty awesome - unlike some of the other bits I looked at with twocutting edges, Freud uses four edges which results in an extremely smoothcut - even on the end grain.Finally, the multi-profile bit is pretty funto use - I have created some pretty interesting table edges and pieces ofmolding by just playing around with the height settings - since I don'thave a shaper I find myself turning to this bit whenever a small piece oftrim is needed.This bit set offers everything awoodworker needs tocomplete raised pannel doors and the addition of the multiprofile and gluejoint bits make it a great deal!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Freud 95-100 5-Piece Cabinet Door Bit Set with 99-510 Panel Bit

Product Description:
The Freud 5-Piece Cabinet Door Bit Set with 99-510 Panel Bit allows you to produce your own cabinet doors with over 39 molding patterns. Designed for use with a 1/2-inch shank table-mounted router with 3/4-inch stock, these bits cut all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. The included Freud 99-510 2+2 Raised Panel Bit combines two small wings that cut downward, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish. An attractive wooden storage case is provided to keep your bits safe and clean.
What's in the Box
2+2 Raised Panel Bit, reversible glue joint bit, raised panel bit, rail and stile bit set, multi-profile bit, and wooden case.

Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Want to buy Freud 95-100 5-Piece Cabinet Door Bit Set with 99-510 Panel Bit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment